- Products & Supply
- Atmospheric Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding gases
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Packaged Chemicals
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Supply Modes
- Container types
- Cylinder Sales
- Gas Units Converter
Carbon monoxide is used in a wide range of applications.
Linde operates a carbon monoxide plant in Hungary.
Typical applications of Linde packaged carbon monoxide include:
- Metal Fabrication: Used in fuel gas mixtures with hydrogen and other gases for industrial and domestic heating
- Chemical: In the manufacture of a variety of chemicals such as acids, esters and alcohols. Carbon monoxide also produces and regenerates catalysts such as nickel carbonyl
- Food & Beverage: Used in food preservation including modified atmosphere packaging
- Mining & Metallurgy: For the reduction of ores and in the manufacture of metal carbonyls
- Pharmaceutical: Pharmaceutical manufacture.