- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting & Joining
Freezing & Cooling
- Food Chilling & Freezing
- Fluid Temperature Control
- Ground Freezing
- In-Transit Refrigeration
- Reactor Cooling
- Reactor Temperature Control
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
Many producers have benefited from the low space required for this type of equipment. While maintaining high capacity and increasing plant efficiency.
Dairy products are ideally suited to cryogenic freezing and cooling using liquid nitrogen (N2) and carbon dioxide (CO2). The main benefits of this tried-and-tested technology are:
- Fast in-line freezing and cooling, thus preserving flavour
- Formation of smaller ice crystals, resulting in less drip loss and higher quality of the frozen product
- Low investment costs
- Flexible design for multi-purpose deployment
- Low maintenance effort and downtime.
To maintain quality, dairy products often require gentle handling and rapid processing. Cryogenic freezing and cooling is particularly beneficial to sensitive dairy products as it removes heat rapidly.
At Linde, we have worked hard over the past few years to improve the efficiency and hygiene of our freezing equipment. We focus in particular on minimising contamination risks and reducing operation and maintenance costs.
Typical equipment used for this segment are tunnel freezers, spiral freezers, immersion freezers and cabinet freezers.