- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting & Joining
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
Linde can provide technological expertise and gas supply solutions for your Controlled Atmosphere Stunning (CAS) system.
CAS modifies the atmosphere to induce euthanasia conditions for animals. This gentle technology provides a less stressful experience which contributes to improved animal welfare, processing, and meat quality, resulting in:
Improved animal welfare
- Less stress to animals, no restraints required
- Broken bones eliminated
- Reduced vocalisation source.
- Improved and safer working environment
- Better plucking results
- Reduced fecal contamination from use of anesthesia
- Easier animal handling.
Higher quality meat
- Haemorrhages, bruises and broken bones are elminated
- Reduced meat bruising
- Better bleed-out of arteries in the fillet, wing and thigh.
Linde can help design a safe and reliable gas delivery system that minimises downtime and improves health and safety in the workplace.