- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting & Joining
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
Hydrogenated oils have had their fatty acids chemically converted to reduce the number of double bonds. In practical terms, hydrogenated oil is far more shelf stable and will not go rancid as quickly as untreated oil.
It also has a higher melting point, making it ideal for frying and pastry production.
Linde supplies engineered hydrogen solutions to all areas of the edible-oil industry. We can design and operate an on-site production plant or simply deliver liquid hydrogen that meets your specific needs.