- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting & Joining
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
The production of specialty chemicals and active ingredients for the pharmaceutical industry has an increasing demand for synthesis, crystallisation and other unit operations at very low temperatures.
With the use of liquid nitrogen (LIN) as coolant, fluid streams can be chilled to extreme temperatures. Our cryogenic fluid cooling systems are reliable and efficiently chill a process fluid down to -100°C.