- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting & Joining
Freezing & Cooling
- Food Chilling & Freezing
- Fluid Temperature Control
- Ground Freezing
- In-Transit Refrigeration
- Reactor Cooling
- Reactor Temperature Control
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
The main benefits of this crygenic technology from Linde are:
- Faster, resulting in less drip loss upon thawing leading to better manageability.
- Formation of smaller ice crystals, resulting in less drip loss and higher quality of the frozen product
- Reduced dehydration, giving the producer higher yields
- Lower investment costs, allowing the producer to spend more elsewhere
- Small production space required with high capacity throughout
- Flexible design for multi-purpose deployment
- Low maintenance and downtime, which increases efficiency
- High levels of hygeine, reduce cleaning requirements
At Linde, we have worked hard over the past few years to improve the efficiency and hygiene of our freezing equipment.
Cryogenic freezing and cooling is ideal for most fish and seafood products. It can be successfully deployed for entire fish and fish fillets, shrimps, clams and other shellfish. Specialist appliances are also available. These include the CRYOLINE® CW freezer. Combined with a tunnel freezer, CRYOLINE CW greatly facilitates the production of Individually Quick-Frozen (IQF) shrimps.
Typical equipment used for this segment are tunnel freezers, spiral freezers, IQF freezers, and cabinet freezers.